ONE MONTH TO GO!!
WIN A BMC TIMEMACHINE 02 - THREE
AT THE JLL PROPERTY TRIATHLON SERIES
WIN THIS HERE'S HOW:
- Firstly enter any of the events or all three events!
You automatically qualify by simply entering one of the event. The more events you enter the higher the chance you stand to win!
- Secondly look at the rules below and get training!
You will be allocated points for various achievements through the three JLL series events.
- Third keep an eye on the leader board through the series
We will post the final standings of points after each race on this page so be sure to keep track!
1 point for attending & finishing each event
3 points for winning an age group per event per category and per male & female group
2 points for coming second in an age group per category and per male & female group
1 point for coming third in an age group per category and per male & female group
3 points overall winner male per event
3 points overall winner female per event
2 points fastest swim time per event and per male & female
2 points fastest bike time per event and per male & female
2 points fastest run time per event and per male & female
2 points fastest transition time per event and per male & female
10 bonus points for entering and finishing all 3 events
- All decisions by RaceME and JLL are final.
- Individual participation only.
- Winner agree to accepting at a prize presentation (Decided by JLL/BMC) with media.
- Any images taken the winners agree to the use of this publicity for the public domain
- Entrants into the prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- RaceME / JLL accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are disputed, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be resolved or entered for any technical or other reason.
- One winner for each prize will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random process. The draw will take place on 9th March 2019.
- RaceME / JLL accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize
- The prize is non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Upon availability, the winner is permitted to upgrade the prize to another BMC of greater value if cash payment is made for the difference in cost
- The winner agrees not to sell or exchange the prize for a period of 12 months.
- RaceME / JLL retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- RaceME / JLL accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- RaceME reserves the right to terminate the competition at any point and for any reason.
JLL - RACE 212th January 2019
- Super Sprint - 495 +vat
- Sprint - 495 +vat
- Sprint Team - 750 +vat
JLL - RACE 323rd February 2019
- Super Sprint - 495 +vat
- Sprint - 495 +vat
- Sprint Team - 495 +vat
BMC Switzerland is a premium, Swiss, bike brand headquartered in Grenchen, Switzerland where it also has its own research and development facility; the Impec Lab. BMC’s bikes meet the highest standards in quality, design and manufacturing and the company invests heavily in research and development to continue to improve its designs and technologies.
BMC has written its way into history by supplying bikes for the world’s top athletes, winning races such as the Tour de France, the Team Time Trial and Road World Championships, the MTB XCO World Championships and numerous Ironman Championships.
Our Innovation Station; the Impec Lab
Think of Switzerland and you probably think of precision watches, high-quality engineering, chocolate and alphorns. Or, maybe brilliant alpine passes and never-ending singletrack trails come to mind. At BMC, we don’t do watches, or chocolate, and sadly we don’t do alphorns, but we certainly don’t have a shortage of highly-skilled, precision engineers. We’re surrounded by truly incredible riding, and abundance of experiences to spark innovative projects, with a wealth of knowledge and the facility to support them.
The Impec Lab is BMC’s portal to the future, an experimental playground that allows us to reach beyond what we see today. Located in a small Swiss town between the Jura Mountain Range and the Swiss Alps, here fully-automated machines and highly-skilled craftsmen have been producing carbon framesets from scratch since 2007. Developed using unique assembly and construction methods, the knowledge gleaned from Impec frame production has fostered unique skillsets at BMC, especially in the areas of load-specific carbon fiber types, weave technologies, resin matrices, layup schedules and tube shapes.
Today, the Impec Lab continues to explore advanced concepts in bicycle design, using the same advanced resources we’ve been working with for nearly a decade. The results are unique to BMC; the ability to explore major advancements in technologies with a small investment in time, and major returns in ride experiences.
BMC are now available across the Middle East in UAE, Bahrain & Oman. All information on the brand and its range of bikes can be found on the dedicated Middle East website:
Tel : +971 4 2896001