COVID-19 SPECIAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
I acknowldege and agree to all the terms & conditions as well as the below terms regarding any cancellations around any events being purchased by myself.
You agree to the following conditions:
- You have purchased your event ticket through www.raceme.ae in the U.A.E.
- These conditions are only valid for entries purchased through the RaceME platform.
- You accept due to current times and restrictions there may be last minute disruptions to the events that may not be communicated to you.
- You allow our staff to do a temperature check before entering the event area, and ensure that it is below 38.0°C.
- You will Wash/Sanitise your hands before and after participating in the event.
- You will always wear a mask when not competing or participating in the event.
- Maintain a safe distance at all times and adhere to all the race regulations, terms and conditions.
- Signing and presenting a waiver if requested by the organiser to ensure event safety around COVID-19.
Failure to adhere to the above conditions will result in you being asked to leave the event.
Cancellation or Postponement
By purchasing an entry to an event, you agree to the following conditions:
You are allowed to cancel your entry to an event 45 or more days before the originally billed event date where the event is not postponed. You will be subjected to a 50AED admin fee.
If you are within 5 days up to 44 days before the event then you are entitled to request a credit for the same race season (Sep – Apr) or a name transfer to another person with a 50AED admin fee.
If you are within 0 days up to 4 days before the event you are not entitled to a credit, refund or transfer.
Should the event be cancelled or postponed at any time for any reason, you agree to be automatically rolled (entered) into the next similar type event in our schedule losing the right to cancel if more than 45 days from the event date.
There is no refund eligibility for an event cancelled or postponed due to any reason for the duration of the 2022-2023 season.
RaceME does not have to give reason to cancel or postpone an event at any time.
You must be able to attend the next scheduled available RaceME event after an event cancellation or postponement.
Missing an event for any reason does not constitute as a cancellation or postponement.
RACE INSURANCE TERMS & CONDITIONS
I additionally agree to all the below terms & conditions regarding the purchase of the insurance option at checkout for a singular event.
You agree to the following conditions:
If you choose the event insurance option (which we recommend) and wish to cancel your entry before 14 days to the event date then you will be refunded 100% of your entry. You must notify RaceME by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to cancel your entry with less than 14 days to the event and/or have received your race pack you will then be subject to a 50AED admin charge. You must notify RaceME by email to: email@example.com.
Should the event be postponed or cancelled by RaceME at any time you will receive 100% of your entry fee or be given the option to enter any of our upcoming events.
The event insurance option is per person per event.
If you buy one event insurance option against multiple event enteries then the insurance option will be held against the event the insurance was purchased in your basket/transactions and not against any of the other events. You must purchase insurance option for the event within a 48hr period of purchasing the event. Buying event insurance after 48hours of the event purchase will only be applicable to the NEXT event purchase you make on www.raceme.ae.
You accept that RaceME will not extend the period and validity of insurance beyond the event date, unless the event has been postponed and you still intend to go on the rescheduled date. This extension will only apply if you have not recovered costs from the event organiser: RaceME.
This insurance option is only valid with RaceME Events.
Your insurance on the event is only valid for the upcoming season and expires on 30th April 2023. Should you not have chosen a refund by this point your claim period will expire.
ADDITIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS TO ALL OFFERS
When purchasing an offer you agree to the following terms:
- Offers are only valid for events from 1st October 2022 up to 1st May 2023.
- Golden Ticket offer is only valid for 1 entry per event unless otherwise stated.
- Only purchaser can use the entry it cannot be transferred or used by a 3rd party.
- There is no cash value to any ticket, coupon or offer purchased.
- The ticket can not be traded, sold or transferred.
- There is no refund eligibility for any offer purchased.
- The ticket can not be used in conjunction with any other offer, coupon or sale item including and not limited to RaceME events, this includes early bird discounts.
- There will be no refund eligibility or transfer to another event for any event if missed or you are not able to attend
- Race entry insurance is NOT included with any purchase of an offer. It will need to be purchased separately.
- Should one of the events be cancelled or postponed by RaceME you will be moved automatically into the next available event of the same nature. Should the event be cancelled with no new date you are not eligible for a refund or transfer to a new date.
- You may change your entry category free of charge but only to a lower distance. There will be no refunds of price difference eligible for this request.
- Increasing your paid distance/category will result in extra charges as per the event page full price difference as well as 50aed admin fee on all transactions purchased or registered by an offer.
- You may not transfer your entry to another person if you are not able to attend.
- ‘1000aed credit for 500aed’ offer is only available for purchaser and use for 1 per person with use of registered offer/ticket purchaser email when checking out. This offer is not available to be used on any other item on promotion and valid for the the purchaser email address, name and other details when checking out only.